Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Lots of Movement

Every day I have felt an increase in movement from our baby. It makes me giggle sometimes because it feels so strange. Sometimes when I'm trying to fall asleep, our baby is up and moving around. When Damien's home I have him put his hands on my belly to see if he can feel anything, but it is still too early. I hope he will feel something soon.

The last couple of nights, I woke up around 4:00 or 5:00AM. I was very hungry and could not go back to sleep. So, I got up, ate something, wrote some email, surfed the net for baby stuff, and watched a little television. I hope this doesn't become a pattern. Today I am very tired and trying to stay awake, but I may crash soon.

Damien and I are starting to bond with our baby, now that we know what we're having. Damien is having fun planning how he is going to fix up the nursery. He has been reading up on how to install crown moulding and picture rails. Of course that type of project will be a good excuse for him to get some fun new tools. I told Damien if he gets a whole bunch of new tools, I expect our little princess to have a room like the one pictured below. :)

1 comment:

Karli Del Biondo said...

too funny laurie...you crack me up