Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 20, 2006

Doctor Visit Report

This morning was our monthly appointment with Dr. Ogryzlo. I gained another 2lbs. since our December visit, which I am thankful for considering all the holiday indulgences. That makes 9lbs. total since our first doctor's appointment in late September. My belly measured 25cm. which is right on track because tomorrow (Saturday) is the beginning of our 25th week of pregnancy. While Dr. Ogryzlo was listening to our little one's heartbeat, the baby kicked which was kind of funny. We go back in a couple of weeks to perform the glucose test (a standard test which checks for gestational diabetes). Everything is going well, besides my nasty cold I am trying to get over. It's not fun being pregnant and sick all at the same time. Hopefully I'll feel better soon. :)

No comments: