Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 13, 2006

Shopping spree

While the cat's away....the mice will play....(meaning: while Damien is in Vegas....)

Today, my sister-in-law Heather and niece Norah and I all went shopping at Washington Square. After looking at all the fun shoes at Nordstrom's, we decided to shop the "new" section of the mall. (Heather and Norah hadn't seen the new stores yet) We ended up at Naartjie (pronounced "nar-chee") which is my new favorite store for kids clothes. They were having a HUGE sale which was 40% off the lowest price marked (i.e. 40% off $9.99, etc.) I couldn't help but get some clothes (okay 8 outfits, 2 onesies, 2 pairs of shoes, 2 bibs, hat and booty set, and another hat) for my little princess. Needless to say, I went a little over board, but I purchased things in several different sizes to last her through summer, fall and winter. I have been resisting purchasing clothes for a long time, but this temptation (the sale that is) was to good to pass up. I can't wait to see our little princess in her new clothes. I think I'm going to like shopping for our baby more than shopping for myself. I'm sure Damien will ban me from shopping with Heather and Norah for a while! ;)

1 comment:

The Skogen Family said...

It was a fun trip! Norah and I will always try and lure you out shopping...