Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ten months old

Isabelle is ten months old today. Her newest skill is clapping which she is pretty good at. She also has learned to pat. Sometimes when I hold her, she will pat me on the arm. It's very cute. Isabelle also loves to climb up the stairs which is something she started doing in January. However, she has not learned how to go down the stairs. I'm sure that will come later. Isabelle loves bath time, reading books, and swimming. She still doesn't have much hair nor do we know what color it will be. I don't think we will find out until she's about 3 or 4 years old. I've been giving Isabelle opportunities to eat more solid food than baby food from a jar. Right now her favorite solid foods are: cheese crackers, grilled cheese sandwiches, mac and cheese, and yogurt. Hmmm, do you think she likes dairy products?

No comments: