Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Road Trip to Corvallis

Isabelle wearing "Jogging Joyce's" sunglasses

"Hey, these are pretty cool!"

"So cool, in fact, I bet they taste good too!"

"Okay, Jogging Joyce, I guess you can have your glasses back."

"Hey, don't we look great in pink?"

Damien, Isabelle, and I went down to Corvallis today. My mom held a Mary Kay skin care class to help me with my "Power Start" goal of getting in front of 30 faces in 30 days. I am trying to beat the record of 42 and after today I think I will have done that. YAY! It has been a very busy month with doing the Power Start. I look forward to getting things a little back to normal and controlling my schedule a little better for March. Damien looked after Isabelle (and Vern) while my mom and I were doing our girly thing. It was a very long, but successful and fun day all around. The bear in the pictures above was a gift my mom received from a friend. The bear's name is Jogging Joyce who talks when you press her paw.

No comments: