
Isabelle and I went for a walk to the park that's near our house. I thought she would like playing in the sand with all the other kids. As soon as her bare feet touched the sand she started to cry. So, we went over to the swings and for the first time she really liked it. She kept signing for "more". We then strolled to the pond and watched the ducks. Isabelle screamed in delight! I also took a great picture of a dragonfly (above).
After dinner, the three of us went to the gym. It was a warm evening and I thought it would be fun for all of us to go swimming in the outdoor pool. While I was in my Aquafit class, Damien and Isabelle played. This was the first time Damien experienced Isabelle's swimming skills. After my class, Isabelle and I showed him some of her "moves". He was very impressed. It was nice the three of us could enjoy time in the pool together.




No comments:
Post a Comment