Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Pregnant or not Pregnant? That is the question!

This morning I woke up with a horrible cold. I decided to take a pregnancy test because I was going to see my Ob/Gyn this morning. We were planning on running some other tests to see why I'm not getting pregnant. The pregnancy test came back....well kind of positive. The second line was trying to appear, but it wasn't quite pink. I thought, well maybe Dr. Ogryzlo will do a blood test.

At the doctor's office, the nurse had me do another pregnancy test which came back negative. But I was pretty sure of what my result was at home. So, my doctor had me do a blood test. The results came back this afternoon and my HCG level was about 39 a borderline result meaning I may miscarry. So we are going to run the test again on Friday.

No comments: