Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Bye-Bye Baba and Dido

This morning Baba Anna and Dido Ostap had to fly back home to Michigan. It was so wonderful to have them here to help us out. This last week I was able to get some nasty errands done like going to the bank and the DMV. These are things I would not have been able to do on my own with Isabelle. I know I'm going to have to learn how to run errands with Isabelle, but for now, it's too overwhelming. We had a wonderful visit with Damien's parents and we hope they come visit soon. Isabelle will miss them very much.

Today was the first day for Isabelle and I to be alone at home while Damien's at work. We didn't do much, which was okay since we've been entertaining family for the last two weeks. I will definitely miss Anna and Ostap's help around the house. Luckily Anna stocked up the freezer with a whole bunch of food, so we won't starve. It's going to be a long two weeks until our next helper arrives. Hurry Nanny Gwen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm on my way!! NG