This afternoon Damien, Isabelle, and I went to a crawfish boil at Kristin and Mario Peri's house. They flew in live crawfish from New Orleans and boiled them. From what I understand, they were pretty good. I didn't have any, but Damien ate a whole bunch. We had a great time and stayed as long as we could. Isabelle was a trooper and only fussed a little bit during the party. Thanks Kristin and Mario for inviting us to a great party.
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Crawfish Boil
This afternoon Damien, Isabelle, and I went to a crawfish boil at Kristin and Mario Peri's house. They flew in live crawfish from New Orleans and boiled them. From what I understand, they were pretty good. I didn't have any, but Damien ate a whole bunch. We had a great time and stayed as long as we could. Isabelle was a trooper and only fussed a little bit during the party. Thanks Kristin and Mario for inviting us to a great party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment