Thursday, February 01, 2007
Nine Months Old Today!
Isabelle is nine months old today. She loves to cruise around the furniture and window sills (we have some low ones). She also likes to talk, but no real words yet besides "ma, ma", "da,da", and "ba, ba", etc. She has started to growl and make other weird throaty noises. It catches people off guard when she does it which is pretty funny. Isabelle still loves her swimming lessons and is doing great at them. Every week it is pretty much the same exercises, so I've backed off on blogging each week of swimming. But if we do something new, I'll let you know. She is a pro at going underwater, but gets distracted very easily, so I have to make sure she is paying attention before she goes underwater. Isabelle's nine month check-up is on Monday, so we will see where she is with everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment