Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Christmas Tree Shopping


We braved the cold today to go get our Christmas tree. Usually I go get it by myself, but I thought Isabelle would have fun picking it out. This year we went to Lee Family Farms to get our tree. Much to my dismay, Isabelle didn't want to look for a tree. She just wanted to go down the slide and play in the hay maze.

So once again, I was left by myself to pick out the tree. I decided to pick from ones that were already cut since Isabelle was in a "mood". I decided on a Grand Fir this year instead of my traditional Noble Fir.

Santa was also at the tree farm, but Isabelle was too scared to go up to him. I'm wondering if I should even try to attempt to get our usual "Isabelle crying on Santa's lap" picture this year.

Along with our tree purchase, we couldn't pass up the fresh made doughnuts, homemade fudge, and farm fresh apple cider. YUM!

No comments: