Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Decorating for the Season

Isabelle woke up early this morning wanting to decorate the Christmas tree. After a cup of coffee, I was able to motivate myself to get the job done. Isabelle was a great helper this year! She did a good job putting ornaments on the tree. However, I had to move some around because she would clump them together and only focus on one side of the tree. Damien helped Isabelle put some of the ornaments up higher and let her climb the small ladder to do so. We also hung the garlands on the front banisters which really make our house festive. I think I will set out my Dicken's Village tomorrow while Isabelle is in school. We will see how long she can "not touch" the little figures.



No comments: