Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 14, 2005

I took Solomon to a pumpkin patch earlier this week along with Lisa and her little girl Carly. They had fun playing on a play structure with 2 slides, a rock wall (which I helped Solomon climb), and monkey bars. They weren't too interested in the farm animals, corn maze, or giant hay stacks. So we took a hay ride to where the pumpkins were and Solomon insisted on getting 2 pumpkins for him, his sisters, and mom and dad. Of course, I got one for Damien too. Solomon also got to sit on the seat of the tractor that pulled the wagon of hay which took us to/from the patch. It was a perfect fall day with blue sky and sunshine.

The trip to the pumpkin patch took a lot out of me. I am still feeling very tired, so I mostly rested this week while Damien was in San Diego. I am now 10 weeks pregnant and still haven't gotten sick (knock on wood). We have two appointments in a couple of weeks we are looking forward to. One is the ultrascreen and the other is our 12 week OB check up. I can't wait for the ultrascreen because we get to see our baby again. It will be interesting to see how much our baby has grown. I've been told we may be able to find out the sex during the ultrascreen. I guess we will have to wait and see in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned!

No comments: