Saturday, October 29, 2005
Report from last Doctor visit
This last Thursday we had our second appointment of the week. This time we met with Dr. Ogryzlo and she went over some of my first blood test results. Everything they tested for turned out negative (which is good). Damien and I then got to hear our baby's heart beat again which sounded very strong. So far the pregnancy is going great and Dr. Ogryzlo has not seen anything that we should be alarmed about. We decided to get two more tests done (to rule out any other genetic diseases) which required me to give more blood. (I have a funny feeling at the end of all this, I will have given at least a pint or more!) I made our 18-20 week ultrasound appointment which will happen on December 9th at 8:00am. This is where we will (hopefully) find out the gender of our baby. Our next appointment with Dr. Ogryzlo is on Nov. 22nd. I am still feeling good, although I am getting more sensitive to smells. We are now done with our first trimester and looking forward to the next stage of pregnancy. Hopefully I will start feeling the baby move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment