Once again Michigan vs. Michigan State was a nail biter! Luckily it only went into one overtime instead of three like last year. Of course the "under dogs" won! :) Yay! GO BLUE! Just think, this time next year Baby M will get to cheer Michigan on for another victory over Sparty! :)
After I recovered from the exciting game, I went and picked up our nephew Solomon because Earle and Marla are going to have their twin girls tomorrow. So, we are on Solomon duty until Earle, Marla and the girls (we don't know their names yet) come home from the hospital. I hope everything goes okay.
This evening, I went grocery shopping and had my first real "sickness" feelings. It was difficult to shop for food when I felt like I was going to "toss my cookies" in the middle of aisle 5! Luckily (for the Albertson's employees) I made it home without any unfortunate accidents. I feel better now that I'm not around or thinking of food.
That's all the excitement I can take for one day. More later.
Saturday, October 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I think baby M might also need some Orange and Black for the home team.
Post a Comment