This afternoon, I thought it was time for Isabelle to try a bottle with breast milk. So, before Damien came home from work, I gave Isabelle a bottle. She wasn't sure what to think of it at first. With a couple of tries, she finally figured out that she had to suck and not gum or chew the nipple. When Damien came home, I thawed out some more breast milk and he finally got the opportunity to feed his daughter. Hopefully (with practice) Isabelle will get the hang of the bottle.
Monday, August 21, 2006
A boob, a bottle, and a baby
This afternoon, I thought it was time for Isabelle to try a bottle with breast milk. So, before Damien came home from work, I gave Isabelle a bottle. She wasn't sure what to think of it at first. With a couple of tries, she finally figured out that she had to suck and not gum or chew the nipple. When Damien came home, I thawed out some more breast milk and he finally got the opportunity to feed his daughter. Hopefully (with practice) Isabelle will get the hang of the bottle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment