Today Damien, Isabelle, and I went to the baby open swim at Children of the Sea. Damien watched as I introduced Isabelle to the swimming pool. She didn't like it at first and cried (I was told this reaction was normal). Luckily they have one of their swim instructors in the pool to help parents. Isabelle finally calmed down and started to enjoy herself. There were all sorts of toys to play with and flotation devices. Damien was proud to see his little girl in the water. I think Isabelle will enjoy the swimming lessons and baby open swim.
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Isabelle's first swim
Today Damien, Isabelle, and I went to the baby open swim at Children of the Sea. Damien watched as I introduced Isabelle to the swimming pool. She didn't like it at first and cried (I was told this reaction was normal). Luckily they have one of their swim instructors in the pool to help parents. Isabelle finally calmed down and started to enjoy herself. There were all sorts of toys to play with and flotation devices. Damien was proud to see his little girl in the water. I think Isabelle will enjoy the swimming lessons and baby open swim.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment