This morning Isabelle and Dido Ostap got reaquainted with each other. It was great to see his reactions on all the new skills Isabelle had to show him. We didn't do much today because I knew this evening would be eventful.
The second part of Gwen's surprise happened this evening. Marla and I had arranged baby sitters for our children, so Dan could take Gwen, Damien, Ostap, and I out for dinner and a show. This was the first time we had a sitter at our house watching Isabelle. Luckily, our sitter had watched Isabelle once before, so I felt pretty comfortable leaving Isabelle in her hands.
We went to Nostrana which was a restaurant I found written up in Sunset magazine. It was WONDERFUL! During dessert, Dan surprised Gwen with the last part of her birthday gift. It was tickets to go see Leon Redbone tonight at the Aladdin theater. Gwen was floored! Leon Redbone was their favorite singer/performer. Damien, Ostap, and I were along for the ride and were curious about this Leon guy. I was just happy to be out on a "date" with Damien. The show was entertaining and the best part was Dan pulling of the surprise like he wanted it to happen (at least I hope it did) and seeing the reaction on Gwen's face as each phase of the surprise was revealed. Thanks Dan for including Damien, Ostap, and I and letting us join in on the great food, entertainment, and child free evening! :)
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment