Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Standing on her own two feet!

Today Isabelle decided to stand up on her own without holding onto anything, well except for her stuffed giraffe Sprinkles. She did it at least a half dozen times, maybe more I lost count. Throughout the day when she stood up, she would try to take a couple of steps! She also learned to let go of what she is holding onto and take steps. Sometimes I think she doesn't realize what she is doing. Her face will change when she realizes what she is doing and then plops on her bottom. I keep encouraging her to "walk to Mama". The pictures below are captured from a video I took of Isabelle standing up. It really is amazing how much Isabelle has learned and developed during her first year. I can't believe our little girl will be a year old one week from today!

Step 1: Start in squatting position

Step 2: Pretend I am a weight lifter and push myself up

Step 3: Make sure Mama is filming and smile for the camera!

No comments: