Today Baba Nusha, Dido Ostap, Isabelle, and I took a chance with the weather and decided to go to the Oregon Zoo. It was nice at our house when we left, but as we headed north I noticed big black clouds over the location of the zoo. We decided to go for it and entered the zoo and started in the newest part, Black Bear ridge. We had probably been at the zoo for about 10 or 15 minutes when the weather turned on us and started to hail then rain. Luckily, we were able to find shelter and between breaks in the down pour we darted from one shelter to the other. Of course by the time we started heading toward the exit, it started getting nice again. That's Oregon weather in the spring for ya! As we like to say this time of year: "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes!" I was actually surprised at how many animals we did see despite bad weather.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment