Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Anna!

It is Anna's birthday today! This morning, she and I went to a muffins, makeovers, and marketing event at my Mary Kay training center. Anna experienced wonderful Mary Kay products plus learned some advanced glamor techniques. It was also training for me to learn about how to hide imperfections and enhance features. My fabulous birthday model is pictured below.


After the Mary Kay event, we went over to the Ukrainian church to pick up some pirogies. We then went to Costco to pick up Isabelle's cake for the party and then came home. This afternoon, we planted the flowers that were purchased the other day. This evening we went out to dinner to celebrate Anna's birthday. We went to McCormick and Schmick's Grill at Bridgeport Village. When I called to make the reservations, I had them print up special menus that said: "Happy Birthday Anna!". We had a wonderful dinner and Isabelle did pretty well. She liked staring at all the high schoolers dressed up for prom.

When we came home and after Isabelle was in bed, Ostap and I watched the Red Wings game. It has been really great to watch the Stanley Cup playoffs with Ostap. We hope the Red Wings will make it to the finals! Go Wings!

No comments: