Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Isabelle Ionna!

I can't believe a year ago today I went into labor and gave birth to such a beautiful girl. I can hardly believe my baby girl is now ONE! She is such a blessing and Damien and I are so grateful to have her in our lives. She is such a beautiful girl and we love her with all our hearts.


This morning Baba Nusha arrived and was so happy to see Isabelle. This evening, after dinner, Isabelle was serenaded with "Happy Birthday" and she timidly ate her birthday cake. We had to coax her to get messy and helped mush up the cake. She finally got the hang of it and decided it was more fun to share her cake with everybody. After cake it was bath time and presents. She enjoyed opening her gifts and playing with the toys. It is so nice to have Damien's parents here and for them to enjoy their granddaughter on her first birthday.

"Okay, why are they all staring at me?"

Mommy and Daddy helping Isabelle with her candle.

"Mmm...cake!"

"Here Dada, have some cake."

"Okay Mama, you too!"

Dido, Isabelle, and Baba.

We also watched Isabelle's birth video. She was so big and squishy when she was born. The one thing she still has are those adorable cheeks I love so much!

She's definitely Daddy's little girl!
Do you see any resemblance?

Already learning to drive.

Boomchick, Boomchick, rhat ta ta!

No comments: