I am now 14 weeks pregnant and everything is still going great. I am starting to get back a little energy during the day, but find I am exhausted by 9:00pm if I don't nap during the day. I think I have felt the baby move, but it could be indigestion! I borrowed a whole bunch of baby books (thanks Karli) and started perusing them. The baby name book can drive one to insanity, so I only read it in small doses. I am finding out it is important to have reference books as things progress. Damien and I are looking forward to the anitomical ultrasound on December 9th. Boy or Girl? Any guesses?
We've had a visitor this last week. My aunt Gwen from San Antonio flew in to help Earle and Marla with the twins (who are now a month old).
She has been staying at our house for a couple of nights, then staying at Earle and Marla's when Earle is at work. It has been great to see her and visit. She will return sometime after our baby is born to help us out too. Thanks Gwen! :)
Damien is off to Qualcomm HQ in San Diego this week. He wrote a paper that was accepted for a Qualcomm conference, so he will be presenting it sometime during his trip.
My mom is having surgery on Wednesday. I'll be off to Corvallis sometime later this week to help look after her when she is released from the hospital. It will be nice to have a change of scenery for a bit. Hopefully Damien can survive without me for a while.
That is about all for now, nothing too exciting to report.
Sunday, November 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment