Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 16, 2006

The cousins are coming!

This morning I met Holly at Gigi salon for our day of beauty. We both had facials which was wonderful and really made me feel relaxed and refreshed. After our appointment, we went to Newport Bay restaurant and had an early lunch. It was wonderful to see Holly and celebrate her first couple weeks at her first job as a new nurse. Damien watched Isabelle while I was gone. It was nice to have a little bit of time away, but missed my little girl.

Later in the day, Earle, Marla, Solomon, Sophie, and Sara (a.k.a. "the 3 S's") came over to hang out. Solomon was full of energy and played soccer with Funcle. Solomon now knows the penalty for touching the soccer ball with his hands which results in push ups! Marla and I took the girls on a walk around the block. We ordered pizza from Pizzicato and had ice cream for dessert. It was a fun filled day.


Uncle Earle and Isabelle


Superstar!


How many crumbs can I get on Teta's floor?



Hey, this seat looks familiar!

No comments: