Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

New Milestone (we hope)

Last night Damien and I decided to put Isabelle in her crib because we needed to work on our ceiling fan project. I was successful in getting her to sleep (around 9pm) and decided to leave her there until her middle of the night feeding. I figured if she woke up, I would get her, feed her, and put her in the co-sleeper next to me. Well...our little girl surprised us once again and slept in her crib until 5:30am! That's 8 1/2 hours of sleep. I put her in the crib again for a morning nap today and she slept for about an hour. Tonight we put her to bed in her crib again and she has been asleep for about an hour now. I hope we have a repeat of last night. Even though we had the baby monitor on, Damien still woke up several times last night to check on her. I wasn't completely ready for Isabelle to move into her room, but she has out grown the co-sleeper. I guess last night was as good as any night for Isabelle to get acquainted with her crib.

No comments: