Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 07, 2006

Trip to the Doctor's

Yesterday Isabelle was very fussy, didn't eat much, and hadn't pooed in about 24 hours. So, being the first time mom that I am, I called the doctor and they requested to bring her in for an examination. Of course, right before we took her to the doctor, she had a dirty diaper (which made me happy). Dr. Dahl looked her over and advised she may have a little bit of a sore throat, but other than that she looks fine. I talked to Dr. Dahl again about Isabelle not opening her right eye simultaneously with her left and she referred us to a child eye doctor who we will see (ha, ha) on Wednesday next week.

1 comment:

Karli Del Biondo said...

Hey Laurie, I'm sure you've heard this before, but it is really normal for babies to not have a bowel movement when they are breastfed, as breastmilk is almost 100% absorbed by the baby when it is needed, with little to no waste. Samuel used to go only once every 10 days for a couple of months, and that was long before constipation became an issue once he was started on solids. --Karli