I had decided to hold off on getting our Christmas tree until Baba and Dido arrived. So after I dropped Isabelle off at school, I picked them up from home and we went down to Sleighbells to get our tree. Unfortunately for us, it started to rain but they had some pre-cut trees and we were able to find a very nice 7 footer. We then shopped at their store where I bought Damien some fudge.
This afternoon Baba and Dido went with me to pick up Isabelle from school (Village Montessori). I'm glad they were able to see where Isabelle is learning and growing. Damien swears she is a different person each time she comes home from school!
This evening Baba and Dido babysat Isabelle while Damien and I went to the Qualcomm Holiday Party at the World Forestry Center. It started to snow while we were at the party. The weather people have been predicting snow, but I'm not convinced that it will stick.
It seems to us that the babysitting adventure went well, but Baba and Dido conveniently can't remember what time Isabelle went to bed! Hmmm.......... oh well, at least they had fun!
It sounds like Dido and Isabelle are having fun inventing games with her Boomchick doll! Dido has a cute little voice for Boomchick. They are really becoming best pals which is so great!
This afternoon Baba and Dido went with me to pick up Isabelle from school (Village Montessori). I'm glad they were able to see where Isabelle is learning and growing. Damien swears she is a different person each time she comes home from school!
This evening Baba and Dido babysat Isabelle while Damien and I went to the Qualcomm Holiday Party at the World Forestry Center. It started to snow while we were at the party. The weather people have been predicting snow, but I'm not convinced that it will stick.
It seems to us that the babysitting adventure went well, but Baba and Dido conveniently can't remember what time Isabelle went to bed! Hmmm.......... oh well, at least they had fun!
It sounds like Dido and Isabelle are having fun inventing games with her Boomchick doll! Dido has a cute little voice for Boomchick. They are really becoming best pals which is so great!




No comments:
Post a Comment