Today Nusha and I went out to get pirogies at the Ukrainian Orthodox Church in preparation for Christmas. We also visted Victor's Polish meat market in Tigard. Once we arrived home, Damien and Ostap went down to Willsonville to Walmart to pick up Isabelle's big Christmas gift (a kitchen) and a table and chairs set. We tagged teamed and Nusha and I went back out for some last minute "winter snow warning" grocery shopping. I hope we stocked up enough for the big storm!
This evening my energy level was depleted after struggling to get Isabelle down for bed. I really didn't feel like decorating the Christmas tree. However, Nusha and Ostap helped decorate the Christmas tree. If it wasn't for them, I think it would have taken me another week to get it done. It was nice to have help this year!
This evening my energy level was depleted after struggling to get Isabelle down for bed. I really didn't feel like decorating the Christmas tree. However, Nusha and Ostap helped decorate the Christmas tree. If it wasn't for them, I think it would have taken me another week to get it done. It was nice to have help this year!




No comments:
Post a Comment