We woke up to another 6 1/2 inches of snow this morning. That is a total from the time Damien shoveled the driveway yesterday to this morning. I think our total now is almost 2 feet over a one week period.
Damien, Dido and I took Isabelle sledding down 106th street. It is a steeper hill than the one we've been using. Isabelle kept saying she wanted to go to the park and go down the slide. There were some other kids sledding and Isabelle cheered them on saying "Go boys, go!". It is fun to take Isabelle outside in the snow, but she only lasts as long as it takes to get all her layers on.
Below are some pictures I took of our house and yard today. The picture of the yard stick measurement is the driveway measurement from when Damien shoveled yesterday to this morning. Every time Damien shovels we get more snow. I told him he can stop shoveling now.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment