This last week I was in Corvallis taking care of my mom while she started recovering from surgery. She is doing great and on the mend. It was fun hanging with mom and Vern. I was able to get some Christmas shopping done while I was there.
Today is the start of our 16th week of pregnancy. I am starting to get a significant belly as the baby grows. I have felt many flutters over the last few weeks, so I believe I have felt the baby move. We have our next appointment this coming Tuesday with Dr. Ogryzlo. I hope we get to hear the heartbeat again. Everything is going well with me and the baby.
Today is also Michigan vs. Ohio State and we are getting ready to watch the game. It is always an exciting game. We received a call this morning from Anna and Ostap who were about to enter Michigan Stadium to watch the game. I hope they have a fun time. GO BLUE!!
Saturday, November 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment