I know it's a little early, but in Oregon, you have to take advantage of any dry days you get and do some work outside. My neighbors might be peeved because now their wives are making them go out and do the same. The whole cul-de-sac is now lit :) Thanks to Vern for helping me not fall and break my neck.Sunday, November 27, 2005
Xmas lights are up...
I know it's a little early, but in Oregon, you have to take advantage of any dry days you get and do some work outside. My neighbors might be peeved because now their wives are making them go out and do the same. The whole cul-de-sac is now lit :) Thanks to Vern for helping me not fall and break my neck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow, that looks great! Glad you could join us for Norah's b-day - can't wait till May when we get to celebrate the birth of baby M... :-)
The house looks great! We can't put up all those lights living in a retirement community. Codes you know. The tree is up however, and I had the grandkids decorate it on Thanksgiving day. They did a great job and I did not have to lift a finger. Sounds like the pregnancy is going well. I look forward to your info.
Post a Comment