
It's way to cold to go outside. So Isabelle and I stayed home to take care of mom. She is doing well, but having some problems getting around with the walker. I think Vern is going to find a roll-about tommorrow. I received my first inventory shipment from MK. I'm really excited to set up my "store". I am having a ribbon cutting on February 3rd. My challenge is to practice on 30 faces in 30 days. So for all you ladies who are in the Portland area reading my blog, I would love for you to help me with this challenge! Email me at lmacielinski@marykay.com to learn how! :)




1 comment:
Greetings Gramma Joyce,
We are glad to see you are recuperating well from your foot surgery. Let me know if the blow up bed is comfortable because I saw a queen size at Costco and am interested in purchasing.
My own words of unsolicited advice is to milk the situation to the fullest extent possible to give your spouse, daughter and son-in-law the privilege of waiting on you hand and "foot". It's good practice for them. Seriously, take care and get well soon.
Anna & Ostap
Post a Comment