With much thought and discussion with Damien, I decided to start my own business. I am officially a new Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay cosmetics. My friend Danielle, who is now my director, recruited me on New Years Eve. Tonight I went to my first team meeting and received my Mary Kay pin. I think this venture will be fun, exciting, and challenging all at the same time. I have been using Mary Kay products for three years now and have never had any problems or complaints about the products. I am excited to be a part of a company that empowers women to succeed. Danielle is a great role model and I am happy to be a part of her unit.
My website is www.marykay.com/lmacielinski. My official "ribbon cutting" open house will be on February 3rd. My first challenge will be to give a skin care class to 30 people in 30 days. This is to help me practice my presentation skills. Please feel free to contact me at lmacielinski@marykay.com if you are interested in hosting a complimentary skin care class. For those ladies who are out of state, you can shop from my website sales tax free. You can earn free products by hosting a show or receive a free gift with purchase from my website! The best part, Mary Kay has a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment