Tuesday, January 02, 2007
New year, new swim class
Today Isabelle and I started a new session of swimming lessons. Isabelle is now in the parent/baby class and will be there until she is eighteen months old. Our teacher this session is Teacher Wendy and she is like an Olympic swim coach. We did so many exercises in 30 minutes it's hard to remember all that we did! Isabelle was wonderful for being out of the water for a week. She didn't need the puff in the face queue and went underwater with no problems. There is another mom and her son from our last class with us this session, so it was nice to see a familiar face. There are two girls and three boys in the class. Isabelle is the youngest and I think the oldest is about 15 months. I think we will have lots of fun this session. Watch for weekly swim updates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment