This evening we had a house full of family. We had Lynne, Todd, Dillon, and Carson Blinn (Vern's daughter and her family), Heather along with Norah and baby Emerson minus Ryan, the Ellis clan minus my brother, Mom and Vern, and the Macielinski family. We had pizza, salad, and pie for dessert. This meant that Mom and Vern had eight out of eleven grandchildren here tonight! I think that is amazing! Below are some pictures of the event.
Isabelle and Sara (I think).
Pappa Vern and Emerson.
Solomon and Carson playing Xbox 360.
Dillon and Todd playing pool.
Damien with Isabelle and Sara.
Gramma Joyce reading to Sophie.
Solomon in his Cars PJ's.
Norah, Lynne holding Emerson, and Heather.
(Solomon in the background.)
Isabelle and Sara (I think).
Pappa Vern and Emerson.
Solomon and Carson playing Xbox 360.
Dillon and Todd playing pool.
Damien with Isabelle and Sara.
Gramma Joyce reading to Sophie.
Solomon in his Cars PJ's.
Norah, Lynne holding Emerson, and Heather.(Solomon in the background.)




1 comment:
Thank you for hosting such a large, crazy crowd!!
Post a Comment