Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Baby Shower

Today my girlfriends Ann, Sonja, and Holly hosted a beautiful baby shower at Ann's house. They had finger sandwiches, salmon spread, meatballs, fruit salad, punch, and cake. The baby received wonderful and thoughtful gifts from all who attended and those who couldn't make it. It was a very special occasion and very overwhelming all at the same time. Damien had fun going through the gifts when I arrived home. It still seems very surreal to me six weeks from today (hopefully) our baby girl will be here (unless she's late). Thank you Ann, Sonja, and Holly for a wonderful baby shower. Thank you to everyone who took pictures. Below are a few pictures taken by Karli. A baby shower album has been created on Snapfish.


Laurie, Sonja, Ann, and Holly


Yummy cake!


"Diaper cake" decorated with essentials.
From Aunt Connie, Uncle Ray, and cousin Pam in Florida


Our little girl will be "Pretty in Pink" with these clothes from
Baba Nusha, Digo Ostap, and Great-Baba Maria!

2 comments:

The Skogen Family said...

It was a lovely afternoon - hope you enjoy your many treasures! Soon Isabelle will be here to try on all her cute new clothes. I almost smuggled her track suit home with me for Norah. :-)

Anonymous said...

So sorry I couldn't be there, but I thought about you all day. I can't wait to see her and spoil her, Love, Nanny Gwen