Today was an extremely busy day. It started with Damien and I fighting traffic to get to the doctor's office. On the way, I received a call from the doctor's office on my cell telling us Dr. Ogryzlo was in surgery (she performed 2 c-sections by 11am!). The appointment was rescheduled for later in the afternoon. I dropped off Damien at work, went to my moms group I started going to, went to Dinners Ready (made 19 meals), then I was off to the rescheduled doctor's appointment.
Dr. Ogryzlo appologized for rescheduling the appointment. The appointment went well, my weight...well let's just say I got a surprise. Apparently the scales were recalibrated, so Dr. Ogryzlo wasn't worried about the "gain". She said I am still doing well with my overall weight and not worried about it. My tummy measured 30cm. which is right on track since tomorrow starts our 31st week of pregnancy. My blood pressure was a little higher than last time, but again nothing to worry about. They baby's heart rate was 160, the only consistant thing throughout the pregnancy.
The day ended with a nice evening out to M&S Grill with Damien to celebrate my birthday. Damien gave me 2 dozen mini roses, 3 CD's, and a really nice card. :)
Friday, March 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment