Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 06, 2006

Dinner with Ellis Clan

Tonight we went over to my brother's house to have dinner with everyone (Earle, Marla, Solomon, Sophie, and Sara). I brought one of the dinners I made at Dinners Ready. We had chicken stir-fry with coconut rice. It was really good. After dinner, my brother served us molten chocolate cake, which he made from scratch, to celebrate my birthday. It was very good! I also received some really nice cards from everyone. After dinner Damien and I had some quality niece time while Marla put Solomon to bed. It was a very nice evening. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had dinner with Earle, Marla, and kids the night before - but no molten chocolate cake (not that we needed it). The girls are special and I am happy that you and Damien are able to enjoy them and help Marla at the same time. With Love, DadE