Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 27, 2006

Another Day of "Firsts"

This morning while Damien and I were getting ready for the day, Isabelle was playing on the floor of our bedroom. She had creeped her way over to behind our door and managed to find the door stop. Before we knew it we heard, "twang, twang, TWANG" of the door stopper. We both laughed because it brought back memories of Solomon playing with the door stoppers at our old house. (For those who don't have kids, a door stopper is a really fun toy.)



Since Isabelle was doing really well with the rice cereal, I decided she should try something new. So I gave her a couple of tablespoons of corn and butternut squash. She gave me funny faces when I fed it to her and I'm not sure if she really liked it. However, she ate it all including the rice cereal. Isabelle is also now drinking breastmilk out of a sippy cup and also tried the cup without the lid! She is growing up way too fast! (pics: Isabelle in her one of her new outfit from Baba and Dido.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recent group of posts showing all the activity since we last saw you and Damien's folks.

Sounds like Isabelle is getting mobile! Do you have the fences installed yet?