It's Wednesday, so we had our weekly swim lesson. Isabelle did pretty good. We did some sit dives from the edge of the pool. Isabelle did really well with those and didn't cry. We then practiced pushing off the side of the pool with the feet along with kicking. We also learned parent/teacher underwater glides. Isabelle did okay when she came up, but then started crying. I think she took in some air, because at the end of class, she had a nice big burp! All in all, it was a good swimming lesson.
This afternoon, well after swimming, I peeked in on Isabelle to see if she was still napping. I looked in on her, and I found her: on her stomach, facing the bars to her crib, and licking them! It was really funny. (I guess I need to carry my camera w/me at all times!)
Then when I was sorting through her clothes, I looked down and saw Isabelle on all fours for more than a brief second. She was up for at least 10-15 seconds! She looked up at me and gave me a big smile before she collapsed on the ground.
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment