Today we all went to the Woodburn Outlet mall for one last shopping trip. We shopped at Carter's, Osh Kosh, Clark's, Banana Republic, Eddie Bauer, and the new Gymboree store. Isabelle again was a great little shopper. I had to nurse her a couple of times which was okay because the women's bathrooms have a really nice "mother's lounge". Isabelle also didn't want to be in the stroller, so I put her in the Infantino carrier where she decided to take a little cat nap. We had a great time and everyone came home with something including Dido and Baba. (pic: Damien and Dido reading to Isabelle)
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
One last shopping excursion with Baba and Dido
Today we all went to the Woodburn Outlet mall for one last shopping trip. We shopped at Carter's, Osh Kosh, Clark's, Banana Republic, Eddie Bauer, and the new Gymboree store. Isabelle again was a great little shopper. I had to nurse her a couple of times which was okay because the women's bathrooms have a really nice "mother's lounge". Isabelle also didn't want to be in the stroller, so I put her in the Infantino carrier where she decided to take a little cat nap. We had a great time and everyone came home with something including Dido and Baba. (pic: Damien and Dido reading to Isabelle)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment