skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Crawling and Swimming Update
Today was our weekly swim lesson. Isabelle was "tested" to see if she can be weaned off the puff in the face queue before being dipped underwater. Well, it turns out she still needs the queue. We also did underwater glides for longer than a second. This is to help with breath control. Isabelle was able to glide underwater up to a count of four! I am really proud of our little girl, she is doing really well with the swim lessons.

Tonight while Damien and I were playing with Isabelle, she showed us her newest trick. She now can get up on all fours and then she starts to rock back and fourth (that's the new part)! She did it several times this evening. She may be crawling by the end of the month! Good thing we purchased those gates. I guess Damien will need to install them this weekend.
1 comment:
Go, Isabelle, go! Your Mommy and
Uncle Earle both walked before they were a year! Keep up the tradition!
Love,
Gramma
Post a Comment