Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Dido Arrives and Isabelle has a new experience

Baba Nusha, Isabelle, and I went to the Portland Airport today to pick up Dido Ostap. She was very excited to see him. She even let him give her a bottle while we were waiting for his luggage. After an afternoon nap (for everyone) Isabelle played with Dido and Baba. Isabelle showed Dido all her new tricks including getting up on all fours and rocking back and fourth. She also blew him a raspberry!


Isabelle meets Dido at the airport


Dido feeds Isabelle a bottle

This evening, Damien and I fed Isabelle rice cereal for the first time in the Malloy family high chair. Isabelle was not sure what to think about the rice cereal. She did pretty well for her first time eating cereal. I think Isabelle will get the hang of it with practice.


First bite of rice cereal


"What the heck is this stuff?"


"Why do they keep feeding me this crap?"

No comments: