Since Damien was in San Diego today, I decided it was important to keep busy so the day would pass by quickly. Isabelle and I met up with some mom's and their kids at the Kennedy School for the mommy matinee. The movie was Talladega Nights. It was a good funny movie with Will Farrell. Afterwards, Isabelle and I went over to Earle and Marla's to play and have dinner. Danielle was there too with her son Matthew. Tonight was the last night to have dinner on the old round table that Earle and I grew up with. *sniff, sniff* Tomorrow the new table arrives which will properly fit the Ellis clan and a couple of guests comfortably. Can't wait to see it! (Picture: Earle holding Isabelle and Sara)
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Dinner with the cousins and friends
Since Damien was in San Diego today, I decided it was important to keep busy so the day would pass by quickly. Isabelle and I met up with some mom's and their kids at the Kennedy School for the mommy matinee. The movie was Talladega Nights. It was a good funny movie with Will Farrell. Afterwards, Isabelle and I went over to Earle and Marla's to play and have dinner. Danielle was there too with her son Matthew. Tonight was the last night to have dinner on the old round table that Earle and I grew up with. *sniff, sniff* Tomorrow the new table arrives which will properly fit the Ellis clan and a couple of guests comfortably. Can't wait to see it! (Picture: Earle holding Isabelle and Sara)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment