Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Shopping, shopping, and more Grandparents

This morning Dido, Baba, Isabelle, and I went on two shopping sprees. The first was a trip to Costco (Baba's favorite). Dido pushed Isabelle around while she tested out the acustics. She finally fell asleep by the time we made it to the check out line. After a short lunch break at home, we all went back out to Fred Meyer to do a bit more shopping at Fred Meyer. Isabelle showed Dido and Baba how she likes being carried around in her Bei Bei carrier.


Dido and Isabelle napping before dinner

This evening Papas Earle and Grammy Cindy came over for dinner. Isabelle was the center of attention. She even let all the grandparents feed her. Luckily tonights feeding went a lot better than yesterday. Isabelle ate two helpings of rice cereal!


Dido Ostap feeding Isabelle


Baba Nusha feeding Isabelle


Papas Earle feeding Isabelle


Grammy Cindy feeding Isabelle

I wish I had this much help everyday!

No comments: