Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 03, 2006

Another milestone

This morning while Isabelle and I were at our mom's group, Isabelle decided to surprise me with a new skill. One of the mom's had an emply Diet Coke can (which Isabelle loves because Daddy always has one). The can was on it's side on the floor and Isabelle started to do the army crawl toward the soda can. I couldn't believe it! Before, Isabelle would just roll to where she wanted to go, this was an actual straight line to get a specific item. This evening I told Damien what had happened and he didn't believe me. So I got one of his empty soda cans and placed it out of Isabelle's reach. She showed Daddy her new skill. I guess Damien is going to have to get the gates up this weekend!

No comments: