All about Isabelle and a little bit about Damien and Laurie.
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Playdate at OMSI
Isabelle and I met up with aunt Heather and cousin Norah at OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry). There is a great area for little ones to play and explore. We stayed in the "baby/infant" area while Norah brought toys over for Isabelle to play with. Norah was very cute with Isabelle and shared the toys very well. I think she will be a great big sister. Heather looked great for being nine months pregnant. I can't wait to meet baby Skogen. I hope he arrives soon! We also had lunch at the OMSI cafe where Isabelle showed Norah how well she eats her "special food". It was nice to get out of the house and play somewhere else. I was really surprised at how empty it was (which was really nice). I think we will have to visit OMSI more often this winter. Thanks Heather and Norah for a wonderful playdate! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment