Since pasta was a bust, I finally managed to get some Cheerios to see if Isabelle would like those instead. At first she just played with them, but after some lessons from Damien, she learned that they go in her mouth. Isabelle's pincher grasp is not that good yet, but I think the Cheerios will give her lots of practice. At least they are easier to pick up than the pasta! Isabelle is also learning how to hold and drink out of her sippy cup. She does really well when we help her. I've also been teaching her how to drink out of the cup without the lid.Saturday, November 11, 2006
More fun with Food
Since pasta was a bust, I finally managed to get some Cheerios to see if Isabelle would like those instead. At first she just played with them, but after some lessons from Damien, she learned that they go in her mouth. Isabelle's pincher grasp is not that good yet, but I think the Cheerios will give her lots of practice. At least they are easier to pick up than the pasta! Isabelle is also learning how to hold and drink out of her sippy cup. She does really well when we help her. I've also been teaching her how to drink out of the cup without the lid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment