
Isabelle is 14 months old today! She is such a good little girl. She still loves reading her books, swimming, playing, and drawing with her sidewalk chalk. Her top two teeth finally broke through, so now she has 4 teeth! Her hair is growing and there is enough in the back to make two little curls. I'm not sure if her hair will be really curly or not, but we will just have to wait and see.
Isabelle hasn't said any "real" words yet, but she does vocalize something that sounds like "more" and "done" along with the signs for those words. I am trying to work on more signs and vocalizing words with her, so we can increase her vocabulary. She still says "baa" when we ask her "What does a cow say?".
Isabelle also loves watching her Ukrainian Power videos and cries every time we turn it off. I think we are going to have to hide them for a while. I purchased a portable DVD player for our upcoming trip to Michigan. I put the video in and had her watch it and she did really well. Now I need to get a headset, so she can get used to it before the plane ride.
Isabelle "chalk art" on the door to the garage. Since we have joined the gym, Isabelle now has a pretty good schedule during the week. Isabelle loves the Kids World at the gym. It is nice to have two hours of childcare while I workout. If we aren't at the gym in the morning, I try to have activities for us so she gets tired. She is getting better at running errands with me.
I finally purchased some "real" shoes for Isabelle now that the weather is nice and she is going outside more often. I bought some See Kai Run sandals for her. It took her about a day to figure out how to take them off! She also loves to chew on them.







No comments:
Post a Comment