Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 19, 2007

New sign part 2

This afternoon Isabelle and I were in the family room downstairs playing after lunch. Isabelle was in her "poop" corner when I heard her working on a "project". I thought, maybe I should teach her the sign for "poop". After she was done, I said "Isabelle did you go poop?" and I showed her the sign. I asked her if she needed her diaper changed, she walked over to where I keep the diapers and she reached up for one. I grabbed a diaper and the wipes all while repeating various sentences containing the word poop followed by the sign. While she was on the floor getting changed, she signed her version of "poop". I was very proud that she has learned two new signs this week!

No comments: